Kenya Pipeline System Administrator Basis (Mobility / Portal / BW) Job Vacancy
System Administrator Basis (Mobility / Portal / BW) - 1 Post
The position will act as a liaison between the SAP Security Team and other business teams in all aspects of R/3 SAP Security including but not limited to role creation, segregation of duties, transports, and organization levels.
- Ensure confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility of information residing in SAP systems
- Responsible for administration of SAP Security including SOD resolution, ID creation and maintenance, transport creation / release / move, role creation / maintenance, and Organizational levels creation / maintenance
- Administration tasks: installation and upgrade of various SAP instances in the landscape patch administration, day to day monitoring of SAP logs and proactively fix error conditions
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users of the various SAP products
- Lead in definition of and the standardization of all SAP Security and Segregation of Duties related policies, procedures, work flows, and control sets based upon best practices, experience, and business needs
- Liaison between technical and functional teams on SAP security, segregation of duties, roles, etc.
- Ensure compliance to Security Policies, Standards, Procedures and Control systems.
- Assist in the identification, evaluation, and implementation of SAP related security tools, techniques, and mechanisms to meet business needs
- Production support to end-users as required
- Participate in corporate and industry interest groups that focus on SAP Security and Audit
- Captures, tracks, analyzes, and reports security incidents.
- Identify and submit process improvements
- Coordinate with client / technical / functional / business users
- Knowledge of SOD resolution, user management, Organizational Level creations and maintenance
- Highly developed knowledge of SAP security and authorization procedures
- Very good experience with installation and version upgrades of SAP.
- Very good experience with application of hot packages and kernel updates.
- Experience with SAP security administration and defining SAP client structures.
- Solution manager for Central system administration and monitoring Security administration
- Additional experience with CCMS SAP Security, Netweaver and SAP upgrade experience
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from a recognized University.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant experience.
- SAP Basis certification is mandatory
- Unix Certification mandatory while certification on IBM AIX is a plus.
The Managing Director
Kenya Pipeline Company Limited
P.O. Box 73442, 00200
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification