Kenya Pipeline Enterprise Application Analyst (AIS, QM) Job Vacancy
He/she will be responsible for the capture and analysis of new business requirements, design, configuration and testing of new and enhanced functionality within the SAP ERP environment including process improvement and configuring SAP business rules, master data maintenance, sap roles maintenance, and user support.
- Analyzing and documenting business processes with a view of continuous improvement. Configure, test, and analyze SAP IMG to implement the Company’s processes.
- Developing and maintaining roles related to specific sap modules and advise SAP Basis administrators on assignment of such roles in conformance to accepted security standards.
- Supporting the daily operational activities including transaction processing, report generation and system security reviews.
- Preparation of comprehensive and thorough system documentation including process mapping, authorization matrix, test conditions, test plans, test data, etc
- Liaising with application engineers and other systems analysts to assist in resolving problems and incidents with SAP applications.
- Assisting in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications in collaboration with internal users and other departments according to system development life cycle standards
- Developing, configuring, testing, and maintaining applications according to specifications consistently
- Designing, running and monitoring software performance on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
- Assisting the end user in use of SAP applications by developing user manuals and guidelines and initially training end users to operate new or modified programs
- Ensuring critical procedures are in place in case of system unavailability
- Ensuring that opportunities for new business improvement are taken
- Ensure manual processing of business transaction are eliminated
- End user training (existing and new ones)
- Ensuring configuration of all special reports required by business
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Completed at least one full cycle implementation
- A detailed understanding of business processes with specialization in AIS, QM modules
- Innovative and dedication to details
- Very Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problem and resolve issues outside assigned duties
- Good Knowledge and experience of customizing in SAP R/3.
- Change Management and good communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Information Technology from a recognized University plus SAP Certification.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant experience.
- SAP Certification in the relevant modules.
- Business Analysis Certification is a plus.
- Certification in other ERP Platforms is an added advantage