Kenya Petroleum Refineries Limited: Issuing Clerk
The Kenya Petroleum Refineries Limited was originally set up by Shell and the British Petroleum Company BP to serve the East African region in the supply of a wide variety of oil products. The Company was incorporated in 1960, under the name East African Oil Refineries Limited. The first refinery complex which has distillation, hydrotreating, catalytic reforming and bitumen production units was commissioned in 1963. The second refinery train was commissioned in 1974 and also has distillation, hydrotreating and reforming units.
Job vacancy: ISSUING CLERK (KPRL/CP/IC0810)
Professional Area: Contracting & Procurement
Brief Job Description:
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor the Issuing clerk will be responsible for efficient management of incoming costs through effective stockholding management and minimization of losses. The role will be to manage stocks issuing activities in a manner that assists in the achievement of corporate C&P objectives and the delivery of the set targets. He/she will also be responsible for ensuring that the correct stock requisitioned is issued to the users. KPRL is an equal opportunity employer
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Ensure up-to-date transaction processing in the Sun-Systems Inventory module through prompt update of daily transactions.
- Performing stock level reviews for stocks replenishment.
- Ensuring compliance with operating procedures.
- Implementation of and compliance with agreed controls, policies and procedures.
- Participation in stock-taking exercises and investigation of variances
- Maintenance of high Safety standards by employing safety-conscious methods.
- Implementation and maintenance of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) .
- The successful candidates will be expected to be holders of KCSE (Minimum C+).
- A Diploma (with a credit) in Procurement & Materials Management/Purchasing & Supplies/Stores Management.
- Age between 25 and 30 years.
- Must have at least five years working experience in a computerized warehouse environment in a distribution or manufacturing company.
- Honest, good interpersonal skills and capable of working under tight deadlines with little supervision
- Forklift driving skills will be an added advantage.
Register here to apply: