Kenya Orient Insurance Marketing Executive, Direct Sales Agent and Relationship Officer Jobs
At Kenya Orient Insurance, we take pride in our highly qualified professionals who deliver our mission everyday to provide Unique, Relevant and Innovative insurance solutions that exceed our customer’s expectations.
We are seeking the following high calibre individuals to join our team of professionals.
Support the marketing and Business Development initiatives especially in corporate communication, advertising, dissemination of information to both internal and external customers, branding, product development and company image enhancement.
- Carry out research on new products in the insurance industry and make recommendations as necessary.
- Provide logistical support in branding and product development.
- Work closely with Support Services Department in ensuring Quality and consistency of branded items.
- Point of contact with consultants related to corporate communications such as, the Public Relations Company, Design Company and any other service providers in this field.
- Coordinate design and distribution of branded company materials.
- Assist in organising marketing or PR activities such as expos, golf tournaments, product launches etc.
- Participate in the production of the in-house magazine, including sourcing and editing articles, preparing and publishing of dummies and liaising with printers to ensure prompt and high quality production of issues.
- Implementation of CSR policy
- Participate in website content updates and enhancements.
- Assist in developing company brand policy. This includes development of company brand manual, all internal and external branding i.e. branch signage, letterheads etc.
- Any other duties assigned by management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with a major in Marketing or a related field
- Professional qualification in Marketing or Public relations
- 3 years relevant experience
- Undertaking telemarketing with the aim of generating leads that will lead to successful applications.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and e-mail.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Acting as an intermediary between the company and its existing and potential markets.
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Customer Service Duties.
- ‘O’ level education Minimum Grade C,
- Diploma in a business related field and Certificate of proficiency in Insurance will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 year progressive experience in sales.
- He/She should have good interpersonal and organizational skills, strong presentation skills and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- The candidate should demonstrate maturity and courtesy.
- In addition the ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator, team player and computer literate.
- Achieve monthly sales and growth targets
- Championing new products/services to designated accounts
- Gather market intelligence in order to identify specific needs of intermediaries.
- Disseminate product knowledge to the intermediaries.
- Give competitive quotations and ensure follow up is done to close the business.
- To oversee timely issuance of relevant documents to the intermediaries.
- Facilitate timely collections of premiums as per Company’s credit policy.
- Make regular visits in order to maintain relationships with the intermediaries.
- Offer advice on claims procedures.
- Give support to intermediaries including carrying out risk surveys, reviewing performance and loss ratios.
- Soliciting for business from intermediaries and maintaining a fairly balanced portfolio mix.
- Organizing intermediaries’ training, seminars and scheduled functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably
- 2 years minimum work experience preferably in insurance industry
- Progress in ACII/AIIK preferable.