Kenya Commercial Bank Group (KCB) Kenya: Corporate Relationship Manager
Kenya Commercial Bank Group (KCB) is a leading Commercial Bank in the East Africa region. The main business sectors are in Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Treasury and Mortgages. The Bank is also supported by Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Risk Management, Credit, Audit, Marketing and other support functions. KCB’s Vision is to be the best bank in the Region. Its Mission is “To consistently deliver quality financial products and services in the interest of all our stakeholders through best business practice in the dynamic markets in which we operate”. The Bank commands a large banking network and as a player in the global financial market, maintains working arrangements with correspondent banks throughout the world.
The following vacancies are currently available;
Reporting to the Unit Head, Corporate Banking, this position will be responsible for liaison between corporate customers and the Bank, to market for corporate business for the Bank and ensure growth in the corporate portfolio in order to maximize the Bank’s revenue.
- The major responsibilities of this position will be:-
- To develop, business and ensure that there is increased earnings, facility utilization and usage of all Bank’s products
- To ensure that customer relations are maintained well to facilitate growth in number of customers, reduce complaints and also retain the existing customers
- To maintain a good loan book and ensure profits are increased, accounts out of order are reduced and downgrading/provisions are reduced
- To be the principal point contact for the Bank’s relationship with a designated portfolio of corporate customers and non-customers.
- To market for corporate business for the bank
- To ensure quality service delivery to corporate customers to achieve agreed service levels
- Prepare and maintain appropriate reports
- For the above position, the successful applicant should have:-
- University Degree from a recognized institution. Possession of a postgraduate degree or professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Relationship Management and at least 2 years experience in credit and a proven record of successfully managing and growing a portfolio of corporate banking clients.
- Must have sound knowledge of bank operations and procedures.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Have the ability to make prompt decisions and be independent in problem solving
- Possess excellent analytical skills, be open-minded and have the ability to identify alternative solutions
- Possess good knowledge of Bank products and problem solving techniques
- Possess good risk and financial analysis skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to establish new client relationships and generate new business
- Have passion and commitment to excellence
This position is very demanding and a very attractive and competitive package for the right candidate will be offered.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title or reference in the subject field to [email protected].
To be considered your application must be received by 6th August 2010. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.