Kenya Commercial Bank: Direct Sales Representatives Jobs Opportunities
Bank Job Ref: RB 24/2010
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Sales representatives will be responsible for acquisition of new business within the assigned Sales locations. The position is on contract terms for a period of 6-12 months.
This challenging opportunity to contribute to the growth of our business will involve the following:
* Deliver set Sales targets in asset, liability, SME and Micro Finance products.
* Provide excellent customer service.
* Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
* Seek customer feedback on bank products.
* Provide regular Sales reports.
Qualifications and Experience
For the above position, the successful applicants should have
* A university degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing/Business Diploma from a recognized institution.
* Experience in banking, sales or client relationship management will be an added advantage.
* Age 26 years and below.
* Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
* A passion and commitment to quality service performance.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
The above positions are demanding roles which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please visit our website, www.kcbbankgroup.com and complete the Direct Sales Representative application form.
Please email a completed application form to [email protected]
To be considered your application must be received by 30th July 2010.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.