Purpose: In accordance with Section 30 (A) of the Copyright Act, Cap 130, Laws of Kenya. KAMP-PRISK seek to appoint commission-based Licensing Agents whose primary duty shall be licensing users engaged in communication to the public of sound recordings and audio-visual works.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Licensing business owners (users of sound recordings and audio-visual works) in the specified region of work;
- Creating awareness to the public about KAMP-PRISK as CMOs for producer and performer rights respectively;
- Carrying out enforcement exercises in conjunction with the police from time to time as directed by the Licensing Officer;
- Carrying out any other duty as may be assigned by the Licensing Officer.
- Must have at least a Diploma in Sales & Marketing, or any other related paper, from a recognized institution.
- Must have at least one year progressive working experience in a sales and marketing. A good understanding of Copyright and Intellectual Property will be an added advantage.
- Must possess reporting and public relationships skills.
- Must be an independent self-starter with pro-active approach to work and excellent follow through skills with attention to deadlines and meeting targets.
- Demonstrated professionalism and the ability to manage work relationships in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Must be dedicated to aligning with company goals and policies in ensuring success.
- Must have no criminal background.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
Head of Licensing,
Email: [email protected]
Only selected interview candidates will be contacted.