KENTRADE Vacancy in Kenya
KENTRADE Customer Service Manager Job in Kenya
KENTRADE : The Kenya Trade Network Agency is a State Corporation under the National Treasury whose mandate is to implement, operationalize and manage the Kenya National Electronic Single Window System (KNESWS) as well as Trade Facilitation.
KENTRADE was established under an Executive Order and gazetted as Legal Notice No 6 of 2011 on 28th January 201
- Assistant Manager Change Management
- Assistant Manager Customer Service & Call Centre
- Provide leadership, strategic vision and manage the Customer Service Unit of the Agency.
- Prepare Strategic, Business and Performance Work Plans and annual budgets for the Customer Service Unit
- Develop and implement the customer Service charter for KENTRADE
- Servicing and supporting the customers of KENTRADE through the Single Window System
- Developing and maintaining an effective Customer Registration and feedback process.
- Oversee the operations of KENTRADE Facilitation Centres at the exit and entry borders of the country and ensure satisfactory support to users of the KNESWS.
- Manage Call Center services and develops scheduling of activities for the Unit.
- Maximizing customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing problems affecting the customer.
- Identifying customer service trends; proposing KNESWS system improvements and implementing changes to ensure customer experience.
- Improving customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Conducting research through trend analysis to determine customer service requirements.
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of responsibility of this job role.
- Bachelors’ Degree in a Marketing, Business Development or related field from a recognized institution.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field from a recognized institution.
- Professional Qualification in Marketing or Customer Care/Relations
- Member of a relevant professional body
- At least eight (8) years’ relevant work experience from a reputable institution
- Market intelligence and brand equity management
- Proven track record in executing brand and media communications
- New product project management skills
- Experience in Sales & marketing or Supply Chain is desirable
- Experience in Transport and Trade Logistics, Business Development, Cargo clearance process/procedures an advantage
- ICT Literacy
- Self-driven and result oriented individual
- A team player with excellent communication, problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
KENTRADE : The Kenya Trade Network Agency