KENIC Driver cum Office Assistant Job in Nairobi Kenya
We urgently need to fill the position of Driver cum Office Assistant.
Overall Responsibility: The primary responsibility of the Driver cum Office assistant is to pick and drop employees at various destinations in the course of their duties, and to provide support to the Administration department in ensuring a smoothly and efficiently run office.
- Safely transport KeNIC Staff to the required locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner
- Follow all KeNIC Procedures and Policies
- Adhere to all safety requirements as per the KeNIC Policies
- Maintain the service and appearance of the company vehicle
- Follow all the Kenya Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Running office errands.
- Cleaning and arranging the office.
- Helping the Administrative Assistant in carrying out office duties for example filing.
- Preparing for meetings.
- Preparing tea for Kenic staff.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must hold a valid Class BCE driving license with over 2 years driving experience.
- Must have a clean driving record
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- KCSE C+
- Certificate in any course related to administration will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Strong customer service orientation.