KenCall Limited Contact Center Agents Jobs in Kenya (French, Lingala, Zambian Dialects, Somali, Arabic and Amharic Speakers)
Company Profile: KenCall is Kenya’s largest contact center operating globally and providing call center and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services to organizations worldwide.
Main Responsibilities of the Job:
- Responding to customer enquiries.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints.
- Providing customers with product and service information.
- Processing orders, forms and applications.
- Identifying and escalating priority issues.
- Routing calls to appropriate departments.
- Following up on customer calls where necessary.
- Completing call logs.
- Hours of work will vary and shift work will be required
- Agents may be required to sit for long periods of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum typing speed of 30wpm (A MUST)
- Ability to learn detailed instructions quickly
- Superior problem solving skills
- Ability to explain detailed instructions articulately and clearly
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Technical aptitude
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to recognize sales opportunities.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Positive attitude
- Excellent personal grooming
- Clear neutral accent
- Post Secondary Education in any field
- Multi-channel experience is preferred: email/chat/phone
- Knowledge of computer and communication systems
- Experience in customer service environments an asset
- Previous contact centre experience an asset
- International exposure is highly advantageous