KeNAAM Finance and Administration Intern Vacancy in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 31, 2014
Kenya NGO Alliance Against Malaria (KeNAAM) is a Network of Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), Faith Based Organizations (FBO), Community Based Organization working on advocacy, community social mobilization for scaling up of malaria interventions in Kenya.
KeNAAM endeavors to pool resources together through its elaborate networks towards preventing, controlling and reducing socio-economic burden due to malaria.
KeNAAM’s vision is “a malaria free Kenya”
KeNAAM would like to invite applications for a Finance and Administration internship.
Internship Title: Finance and Administration Assistant
Duration: 3 Months Contract commencing February 2013
Department: Finance & Administration
Reports to: Head of Finance & Administration
Internship Purpose: Provide Financial & Administration support to effectively and efficiently carry out key functions of the Organization.
- Assist in maintaining internal financial/administration controls.
- Be involved in budget forecasting, preparation, while ensuring compliance.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial accounts and the supporting schedules.
- Assist in cashbook maintenance, general ledger and prepare management reports.
- Assist in supporting the Administration functions.
- Verify all supporting documentations before presenting for authorization.
- Undertake any other finance duties as shall be assigned by the supervisor.
Academic Qualifications: The Finance and Administration Internship is opened to finance or Account diploma, degree and post-graduate students who wish to acquire knowledge and experience of a real work environment to the mutual benefit of both the organization and the Intern.
Interested candidates should fill in the Internship Application Form(click here to download the form) and send it back to KeNAAM by e-mail to [email protected]
Further details of KeNAAM can be obtained from our website:www.kenaam.org