KEMRI Jobs Kenya – 2 Post
The duties of this job require a high degree of specialized expertise and skill in quality and accurate business information analysis. Drive, determination and a self-displined approach to achieving results that meet these established criteria are necessary for successful job performance.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the holder of this position will be responsible for coordinating and driving the sales management and commercial process, to ensure that KEMRI Production Unit is guided to make informed decisions through analysis of data and regular updated information that will ensure a more focused customer attention and improved customer service.
- Drive sales management target process from a commercial perspective
- Compile sales management information required for cluster business deployment plan process
- Periodically and on an ad-hoc basis carry out market research, identifying potential areas that can move into weakness within competitors, and reporting back with proposals designed to take advantage of opportunities
- Ensuring that promotional material including the website is kept up to date and relevant
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to get monthly view on sales forecast
- Develop a value chain analysis model for the main products
- Co-ordinate and review pricing and price index for all products
- Design suitable databases or files for the collection, storage and sharing of relevant sales data
- Coordinate, compile and disseminate commercial reports both locally and to the cluster
At least three (3) years experience in a manufacturing company dealing with medical and related products of which one year must have been at a senior level.
- Bachelors of Science or Pharmacy
- Professional qualification in marketing
- Possession of a MBA will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of database systems
- Good sense of initiative
- Result oriented
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Good client focus
- Commercial aptitude, can see an opportunity and follow through on it
- Someone who has the skills to work with the existing team and integrate work with that team.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the holder of this position will be responsible for coordinating and driving the sales management and marketing activities.
- Masters in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce – Marketing option
- Diploma in marketing will be an added advantage
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent Leadership and management skills,
- Capacity to work with minimum supervision to meet strict deadlines as well as willingness to work outside normal office working hours,
- Excellent written and verbal communication,
- Must be a team prayer with good interpersonal and presentation skills,
- Five (5) years experience in marketing,
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills,
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work with limited supervision.
- Create and execute innovative marketing strategies,
- Identify and promote good business opportunities,
- Assist in supervision, coordinating and controlling of marketing activities,
- Assist in scheduling, managing stock taking and maintaining inventory accuracy at all times.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.