KEMRI / CDC Program Coordinators and Data Analyst Jobs in Kisumu and Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 21, 2014
KEMRI / CDC Research & Public Health Collaboration
Opening date: 14/02/14
A. Position: Program Coordinator
Vacancy No. K10/02/14
Reports to: IEIP Principal Research Officer / GDD-Nyanza Branch Chief
Location: Kisumu & Nairobi
- A minimum of a Masters degree in Public Health, Science or Social sciences
- At least three (3) year’s experience leading a research team in clinical, epidemiological, sociological, demographic or population science research and/or program management
B. Position: Data Analyst
Reports To: Data Manager.
- Bsc. Degree in Statistics, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a busy data processing, management and analysis field.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience of at least one statistical analysis package (SAS, STATA, SPSS) and database software (SQL Server 2005, Ms Access) especially longitudinal relationalized database management system.
- Experience in working with any electronic data collection systems in clinical settings managing and ensuring data quality.
Applications are due no later than: 7th March 2014 to:
Human Resource Manager,
P.O. Box 1578, Kisumu.
Or email to [email protected]
or log into our web www.jobs.cdckemri.org