KEMRI / CDC IT and Data Analyst Insternship Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 21, 2014
KEMRI / CDC Research & Public Health Collaboration
Opening date: 21/02/14
Reports To: Data Manager – HDSS Branch.
A. Internship Positions: Computer Programmer
- Bachelors degree in Computer sciences or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Should be able to program in .net languages and/or java environment,
- Knowledge of SQL server, MySQL, and SQL Server mobile edition databases is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated Knowledge in software architecture, object oriented design, design patterns, data structures and multi-threading.
- Knowledge of open source systems is an added advantage.
- Ability to learn and create user, application and technical documentation.
B. Internship Positions – Data Analyst
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, statistics, Biostatistics or equivalent from a recognized university;
- Knowledge of at least one statistical analysis package (SAS, STATA, SPSS and must be willing to learn new statistical analysis packages.
Applications are due no later than: 7th March 2014 to:
Human Resource Manager,
P.O. Box 1578, Kisumu.
Or email to [email protected]
or log into our web www.jobs.cdckemri.org