Kellen Training Sales Executive Vacancy
Reporting to:Business Development Manager
Location: Head Office
To meet sales targets as agreed upon.
To develop and implement sales strategies to meet organizational objectives, to formulate, lead, and close accounts that bring acquisition of new clients, growth of customer base.
To support market research on market conditions, competitor data and implement changes as needed.
To prepare advertising and promotional activities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales of company products and services;
- Develops annual sales plan in conjunction with business development manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives;
- To manage the sales budget and delivery of all sales activity within agreed budget.
- To manage all aspects of advertising and promotional activities;
- Managing the sales cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities;
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers;
- Brand positioning and management
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute;
- Analyzing potential partner relationships.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees;
- Proven ability to oversee sales, advertising and promotional activities.
- Builds trust, values others, communicates effectively, drives execution, fosters teamwork,
- Focuses on the customer, collaborates with others.
- Solves problems creatively and demonstrates high integrity;
- Maintains professional relationships that meet company core values;
- Proactively establishes and maintains effective working relationships with clients and other departments;
- Strong understanding of customer and sales dynamics and requirements;
- Willingness to travel and work within the East Africa region;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration;
- Through understanding of e-Learning systems
- Over 2 years of relevant sales experience in the ICT industry;
- Experience with human development software solutions for large and complex organizations;
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining sales strategies to meet organizational objectives.
The deadline is on 2nd Dec 2011