KCB Training Manager Job in Kenya
Reporting to the Head, Learning & Development, the Training Manager will Manage the learning and professional development of employees.
- Carry out Training Needs Analysis (TNA) for respective businesses / head office departments and subsidiaries prioritizing the application of training solutions
- Develop curricular for specific business needs including learning content, learning road maps, presentation of learning material in alignment with current and future business strategy
- Manage and deliver the whole training cycle including developing and implementing a training calendar
- Undertake continuous research and development on current and new training methodologies with a view of improving competency level of employees
- Undertake regular training curriculum reviews with a view of adopting and implementing best practice approaches to training
- Enhance organizational effectiveness through coaching, consulting and problem solving activities
- Maintain records and preparing statistical reports to evaluate performance of instructors and monitor progress of trainees
- Monitor and analyze Learning and Development budget for head office units – keep track of L&D expenditure ensuring reconciliation of L&D accounts and ensure the L& D centre expenditure is within allocated budget
- Facilitate payments relating to L&D in liaison with HR and Finance teams to ensure that invoices and bills are settled in a timely manner.
- Preparation and presentation of regular reports in respect of training interventions to varied levels of stakeholders including L&D manager, function heads, etc
- Managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including procurement, finance, internal Volunteer trainers and external training providers including review of performance against SLAs and briefing on changing requirements
- University Degree from a recognized Institution and Human Resource Professional Qualification.
- Master’s Degree in any business related field will be an added advantage.
- Experience of designing and developing training programs.
- Experience of managing and implementing Training & Development strategies
- Experience of managing and leading a small team
- Experience of managing the whole training cycle including TNA, design, delivery, assessment and evaluation
- Experience working in a financial institution will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Good Training of Trainers capability
- Excellent presentation skills
- Effective problem analysis and solving skills
- Should be creative and innovative
To be considered your application must be received by March 7, 2014.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Ref: HR 03/2014