KCB Senior Dealer (Treasury Corporate Sales) Job in Kenya
Reporting to the Head, Treasury Corporate Sales, the job-holder will be responsible for driving Treasury Revenue from Corporate & Institutional clients through Structured Foreign Exchange Products & Interest Rate Derivatives.
- Drive Treasury revenue through working closely with the Corporate & Investment Banking Divisions to coordinate structured Foreign Exchange Solutions & Interest Rate Derivatives.
- Drive Segmented Sales & provide custom made solutions to specific clients & sectors.
- Drive sales of vanilla FX products to existing & prospective clients.
- Drive FCY & LCY liability growth.
- Monitor trends and actively identify potential areas of revenue growth.
- Organize and plan both prospective and courtesy calls to manage relationships.
- Relay any important information/news to relevant parties promptly to manage risk and maximize gains.
- Ensure compliance to internal and statutory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business related field.
- Certified Foreign Exchange and Money Market Dealer (ACI).
- Master’s Degree in Business related field will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 4 years in an active Treasury dealing room.
- Experience in Structuring Foreign Exchange & Interest Rate derivatives.
- Knowledge of Treasury products and back‐office operations.
- Good grasp of other bank products in particular Trade finance.
- Working knowledge of financial modelling.
- Financial risk management strategies and tools.
- Thorough understanding of Capital Markets.
- Knowledge of Project and Structured Finance.
- Must be an excellent negotiator, customer centric and with a sales focus.
- Must be a seasoned professional with high moral and ethical standards
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and deliver high quality output within tight deadlines
- Must be resourceful, creative and has high follow-through ability.
- Should have excellent communication and computer skills.
- Must have strong commercial awareness.
To be considered your application must be received by March 7, 2014.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Ref: TREASURY 01/2014