KCB Oracle Functionals Financial Administrator Job in Kenya
Job Ref: FIN 02/2014
- Provide first line support for EBS business users
- Implements the EBS security model by defining menus, responsibilities, request groups, functions, and menu exclusions.
- Develops appropriate security profiles to leverage functionality in Oracle EBS Release 12.
- Guides business and implementation team on standards and best practices for robust security.
- Develops implementation artefacts like code, data loader scripts, fndload etc. for configuration.
- Setup approval hierarchies and limits for PO’s and other documents.
- Planning and setup of user access, responsibilities, menus and functions.
- Responsible for the design and development of security strategies and policies within Oracle EBS.
- Troubleshoots EBS workflow issues and function as the workflow administrator.
- Setup of system profiles, flexfields, value sets, lookups, table/user auditing and alerts.
- Ensure compliance to KCB policies.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field from a recognized university is required.
- Possession of professional qualification i.e. Oracle e-biz suite is a requirement.
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience in a Finance function
- Good knowledge of Oracle Finance Applications
- Excellent usage of Excel
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
To be considered your application must be received by Jan. 31, 2014.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.