KCB Messaging and Collaboration Enterprise Job in Kenya
KCB Messaging and Collaboration Enterprise Systems Specialist Job in Kenya
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Productivity the purpose of the role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the Software Systems that support core business, messaging and collaboration functions through proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Design, implantation, configuration and administration of high availability, business continuity, disaster recovery and site resilience framework for the Messaging and Collaboration Platform
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, and processes.
- Provide for secure systems by implementing and supporting patch management
- Monitoring and supporting the availability of core e-messaging infrastructure including the Exchange Server Systems, Blackberry Services, Email Archiving-discovery systems, Lync Server and Push Email.
- Ensure robust, reliable delivery of email communications from KCB e-banking channels i.e. Internet banking, Mobile Banking
- Collaborate with other IT staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Develop, implement and adhere to regular systems maintenance policies and procedures, including change request mechanisms and update schedules to ensure optimum uptime and service availability
- Design and deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems.
- Conduct research on business systems products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure system-related products and services
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Bachelor of Science in Computing or related degree from a recognized University
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (Exchange and Lync server)
- MCITP in Exchange and/or Lync server and an MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Exchange and collaboration platforms or other related fields.
- Good understanding of internet connectivity, security, content provision and filtering
- Good insight and experience in IT Security related issues such as user rights assignment and access control
- Demonstrated understanding of antivirus, patch management and other endpoint security implementations
- Good knowledge of Office productivity software; MS Office Suite
- Good knowledge of the workings of the internet, firewalls and VPN technology
- Some working knowledge of PC hardware
- Knowledge of SCCM and SQL will be an added advantage
- Demonstrates analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated consistent high performance in role(s) held in the last three years.
To be considered your application must be received by Sept. 23, 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Ref: IT102013