KCB General Manager Job in Kenya
KCB General Manager (Large Corporates) Job in Kenya
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Banking, this position is responsible for driving Corporate Business Growth (Asset, Liabilities and Customer Numbers), Revenues and Profitability for the Large Corporates Business Segment; the position also leads and directs a Relationship Management Team to develop, market, sell Corporate Banking Products and cross-sell other Bank products (Retail, Treasury, Mortgages) and maintain customer relationships.
- Lead, Develop and Direct Large Corporates Business Departmental Team.
- Develop and execute an annual Business Plan and budget within approved limits.
- Deliver on Annual Business Growth Targets; Revenue, Profit Before Tax, Assets, Liabilities and Customer Numbers.
- Relationship Management of Customer and Key Stakeholders; Corporate Customers, Retail Division, Treasury Division, Mortgages Division, Credit Division, IT Division, Operations Division, Securities and Documentation Centre, Finance Division and Marketing Division
- Manage Business Operational Costs within approved budget
- Customer Service Management: Enquiry/Complaint response and resolution within set standards.
- Achieve interest yield target for the Large Corporates Business Segment (gross interest income/asset book)
- Achieve interest yield target for (gross interest income/asset book)
- Manage Portfolio at Risk (PAR) for the Large Corporate Business Segment within annual business target
- Maintain Turnaround time on Credit Applications for the Large Corporate Business Segment.
- University Degree in Business related field. Having a Business related post graduate and or Banking qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in commercial banking with at least 3 years in a senior Corporate Banking management position.
- Demonstrable experience in relationship management, credit, sales, marketing, negotiation and product development is required.
- Good appreciation and knowledge of the Banking Industry, latest Corporate Banking market trends as well as challenges.
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- A good understanding of Banking Law and Practice as well as Corporate Governance Principles.
- Sound IT proficiency.
- An appreciation of Risk Management and Knowledge of internal controls
- Demonstrable track record of performance, effective communication and innovation
To be considered your application must be received by Sept. 23, 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Ref: CORP172013