KCB Documentation Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 21, 2014
Reporting to the Legal Documentation Manager, the position will be responsible for handling perfection of Legal / Credit Documentation relating to approved facilities by providing high level quality support to Credit Division, business teams and related units while providing independent control over the credit documentation process.
- Issuance and processing of Banking Facility Letters upon receipt of duly approved Credit Approval, observing turn-around time and high standards of accuracy.
- Ensure the appropriate security documentation on the Bank’s Standard forms have been properly prepared before dispatch to the customer.
- Issue Compliance Certificate jointly with the Senior Manager, Documentation within agreed TAT on receipt of the last outstanding security document.
- Liaising with external legal counsel and other service providers on security documentation process and ensuring that security documentation and other conditions of sanction have been perfected/ completed prior to authorizing the drawdown of facilities (unless there is a waiver in place).
- Liaising with Branch Managers on all outstanding approval conditions and answering all queries relating to pending compliance certificates
- Issue deficiency reports upon receipt of Credit Approval and/or duly accepted Letters of offer.
- Prepare instructions to and follow up Banks external lawyers in the preparation of security documents on behalf of the Bank
- Processing of instructions by business for limit realignment.
- Confirmation that security documents have been perfected and that all completion documents are in place prior to advising on lodgement of securities.
- Law degree from a reputable learning institution
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with a current practicing license
- 3 years post admission experience
- 3 years’ experience in handling general legal matters in a reputable institution/legal firm
- Must have a minimum of 2 years practical experience in credit documentation
- Must have excellent facilities drafting skills
- Must have good knowledge of all bank’s products on offer for retail customers
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and deliver high quality output within tight deadlines
- Must have attention to detail
- Must have ability to thrive under work pressure
- Must have high follow through ability
- Must have strong interpersonal, negotiating and communications skills
- Should have excellent organisational skills and analytical and computer skills
The above position is demanding for which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected]
To be considered your application must be received by Feb. 24, 2014.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Ref: CS 03/2014