KCB Diaspora Relationship Manager Job in Kenya
The Position: Reporting to the Head – Diaspora Banking, the role will be the liaison between the diaspora customers and the Bank to ensure growth of the business value chains and profitability in addition to maximizing the Bank’s revenues.
- To be the principal point of contact for the Bank’s relationship with a designated portfolio of Diaspora customers and non-customers to all other KCB Group units as customer needs dictate.
- To sell, grow business and ensure that there is increased customer base, deposits, earnings, facility utilization and usage of all bank products and services.
- To achieve the set growth targets for the portfolio in terms of numbers and values for both Liabilities and Assets.
- To ensure the existing customer relations are well maintained to achieve high customer retention.
- Plan, manage and execute campaigns in international markets with high customer potential for recruitment and articulate Bank focus with targeted presentations.
- Analyze market intelligence across the global markets to facilitate development of innovative products.
- To ensure quality service delivery for customers to achieve agreed service levels.
- Undertake existing customer profiling and up selling to increase value per customer.
- Manage diaspora customer requests/transactions in compliance with KCB operational guidelines and procedures with zero tolerance to operational risk & frauds.
- Manage customer portfolio At Risk (PAR), account migration and provisions to ensure they are within the Banks acceptable levels.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree preferably in a business related field.
- Professional qualifications (KIB/ACIB/CPA/ACCA) or MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years general banking experience and must have proven experience in:
- 3 years in Relationship Management and Customer Service,
- 2 years in Credit Analysis and Administration,
- 2 years in sales/ product Development.
- Experience in Retail, Corporate, Treasury and Mortgage Products
- Strong all round understanding of global commercial banking products (Retail, Corporate, Treasury and Mortgage) and services is required.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of global banking business environment, regulations and operations.
- Excellent, high quality interpersonal, presentation, problem solving, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to network through all open channels with large technological dependency for the target market
- Capacity to build strong networks and business relations internally in addition to diverse business and government partners.
- Proven excellent analytical, planning, organization and execution skills.
- Ability and flexibility to travel widely and be accessible to customers from different global time-zones.
- A good understanding of risk, credit policies and procedures.
To be considered your application must be received by Jan. 31, 2014.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.