KCB Corporate Communications Manager Job in Kenya
Reporting to the Head of Corporate & Regulatory Affairs, this role is responsible for developing and implementing high impact communication strategies to build a sustainable corporate image and reputation for the KCB Group brand.
- Implementing the organization’s communication strategy.
- Creating and managing valuable media partnerships and engagement plans.
- Managing the content for the organization’s Internet website, Intranet and social media platforms.
- Facilitating design, production and editing of corporate publications and press information.
- Facilitating media visibility and publicity for all corporate events, functions and activities
- Managing internal communications strategies and plans in support of business objectives.
- Managing corporate advertisements, media supplements and documentaries for internal and external communication.
- Originating speeches, statements, profiles and other forms of corporate communications for external stakeholders and having oversight for all internal communication.
- Coordinate communication logistics, research and briefing for all communication related activities.
- Identify thought leadership opportunities for business executives with opinion leaders.
- Manage third party suppliers for PR agency, photography and videography services.
- Creatively communicate business and project updates for internal communication.
- Writing and editing the Bank’s publication materials and corporate events launches.
- A university degree in Mass Communication, Media or Public Relations from a recognized university.
- Possession of professional qualifications in Journalism or PR related skills.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in corporate communications.
- Three years’ Experience in writing press releases, commentaries, publications, opinion pieces, video scripts and speeches.
- Knowledge of French language will be an added advantage
- Experience in Crisis communication and management
- Experience in business strategy will be essential
- A genuine interest in providing excellent customer service
- Possession project management skill will be essential
- knowledge of trends in financial industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization
- Initiative, self-drive and open minded
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
To be considered your application must be received by March 7, 2014.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Ref: CRA 01/2014