KCA University Institute Job in Job in Kenya
Category: University Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jul 4, 2013
KCA University Institute for Capacity Development General Manager Job in Job in Kenya
Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence, supports team work and nurtures a high performance culture?
KCA University is a dynamic private university in Kenya committed to quality service and ethical practices.
It is also the only university that is uniquely and distinctly affiliated to a professional organization, the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK).
Due to its rapid growth over the years, we are seeking to recruit competent, dynamic and ambitious professionals to fill up the following senior positions.
General Manager, Institute for Capacity Development
Reporting To: Vice Chancellor
Terms of Employment: Fixed Contract
Job Grade: 8
Closing Date: 12th July, 2013
To provide leadership and Management to the KCAU Consultancy and Executive Training team and nurture a business like culture – to attain increasing sales revenue and profitable returns.
- Strategic leadership and direction of Consultancy and Training Services
- Develop and implement mid‐term (1‐3 years), shot‐term (monthly, quarterly and half year) plans.
- Managing and overseeing general Operations of the Division
- Ensure Business Development, particularly effective coverage of market segments, business growth and focus on customer service excellence through the team.
- Ensure procedure and processes for quality assurance for delivery of consultancy and training services
- Identify and manage business risks by developing an appropriate risk mitigation framework.
- Spearheading the business development strategy for brand building, identifying and diversifying product portfolio, increasing market share and revenue growth.
- Prepare departmental Budget
- Coordinating budget preparation for KCA Consulting & Training Services Projects
- Evolve business development strategies for better customer relationship management.
- Proactively exploring and coordinating strategic partnerships and benchmarking initiatives in consultancy and training.
- Preparing divisional performance reports to facilitate decision‐making in line with the requirements of the organization.
- Develop, Implement and review divisional policies and procedures for operational efficiency and control.
- Ensuring prudent financial management for operational sustainability.
Key skills & experience
- Strong business management and strategic planning skills
- Entrepreneurial skills with high level of business understanding
- Leadership and influencing skills
- Organizational skills
- People management and Mentorship skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- 10 years relevant experience with at least 4 years at senior management levels in consultancy, business development, marketing and training or any other relevant area. Not more than 50 years of age.
Interested candidates should send their applications enclosing copies of certificates and testimonial and a detailed Curriculum Vitae stating your achievement, your current and expected salary
and send to [email protected] not later than 12th July 2013.
Director, Human Resources,
P.O. Box 56808‐00200,
P.O. Box 56808‐00200,