Kasarani Sportsview Hotel Jobs in Nairobi Kenya
Kasarani Sportsview Hotel Front Office Supervisor and Head of Marketing Jobs in Nairobi Kenya
Front Office Supervisor
The job holder will be responsible for all operations of the front desk and guest services including the reservations and the front office.
- Marketing and promoting the hotel sales by up-selling the facilities & other services provided to all potential customers.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- To be aware of the current room occupancy levels at all times ensuring that all guests are attended to with the utmost courtesy.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with guests and instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensure guest requests, inquiries and concerns are addressed and met, and completed in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all front desk registrations & administration duties are carried out as per the hotel’s standards.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or Front Office.
- At least 3-4 years working experience in a busy Hotel.
- Must be computer literate and have working knowledge of Fidelio systems.
- Ability to give good reports and to communicate effectively with team members.
- Posses’ excellent customer care and have the ability to handle pressure.
- Have good command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Have good organizational skills.
The job holder will be required to provide leadership and implement sales and marketing strategies for the Hotel
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertake new-product development and market research.
- Develop and execute marketing plans and projects for existing and new products.
- Executing innovative sales and marketing strategies to increase the products market share.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Manage all communications of the hotel to the public with the aim of building and maintaining the hotel’s reputation.
- Prepare budgets for the Sales and Marketing Department.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Meeting and showing prospective clients around the facilities.
- Advocating a positive client experience: demonstrating proactive problem solving, investigating complaints and acting on feedback.
- Develops and manages sales forecasts as well as advertising and promotional programs.
- Maintains a high level of exposure in the hotel in major market areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone contact and written communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar position.
- Sound knowledge of Sales and Marketing.
- Comprehensive understanding of the hotel business.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Customer focused and team player.
- Proof of previous sales success.
- Strategic planning skills are an asset.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.