Kakamega County County Chief Officers Jobs Re-Advertisement
Pursuant to the Constitution of Kenya (2010) and the County Governments Act No. 17 of 2012, the County Government of Kakamega invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions:
County Chief Officers
- Public Service and Administration
- Transport and Infrastructure
- The administration of a county ministry
- Formulation and implementation of effective programs to attain vision 2030 and sector goals.
- Development and implementation of strategic plans and sector development plans
- Implementation of policies and regulations
- Providing strategic policy direction for effective service delivery
- Ensuring compliance with the National Values and Principles of good governance as outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Be a Kenya citizen.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from a university recognized in Kenya. Possession of a Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Have vast knowledge and experience of not less than 10 years in the relevant field, five of which should be in a managerial position
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of county development objectives and vision 2030
- Must have attended a Management/Administration course lasting not less than one (1) month.
- Be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Have capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Be computer literate.
- Salary: Kshs.120,270 – Kshs.180,660 p.m.
- House Allowance Kshs.56,000 p.m.
- Other Allowances: Kshs.20,000 p.m.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department
County Public Service Board
P.O Box 36-50100