Jobs.oracle.com: Oracle Application Technology Pre-sales Consultant
We want to further strengthen our current market leadership position in the Application Business market and in search of a Presales Architect having experience with Applications Architecture, business processes and integration requirements, ideally in Industries such as Financial Services, Public Sector Manufacturing, Retail, Distribution, Consumer Goods.
• Reports into Regional Application Solution Pre-Sales Team
• Works closely and networks with Applications Sales Representatives and Applications Sales Consultants, Technology Business Unit, Global Business Units, Industry Business Units, Industry Solution Architects, etc
• Contributes to the achievement of relevant regional license revenue target
• Demonstrate Oracle Apps Tech components and solutions as required by the customer
• Present the application architecture and respond to the technical queries of the customer
• Design the architecture for the customer based on their requirements and ensure it is in line with the customer requirements and internal understanding
• Help the team in any technical query/issue related to Application technology
• Respond to RFP/RFI etc and verify the responses as needed
• Develop/Modify content to be used in customer engagements
• Carry out Proof of concepts or manage them with off shore resources
• Present Application technology components in marketing events
• Train Partners on the use of Applications technology and support them
• Stay on top of Application development changes, new versions and new functionality etc.
• Stay abreast of new technology developments and how they impact Oracle Applications
• Excellent Experience in the use of Oracle PL/SQL, Forms, Java, Reports, Workflow, OBIEE, BI Publisher, Application Server and Database etc.
• Excellent Knowledge of Oracle EBS architecture including 3-tiered architecture and components in each tier
• Excellent Experience as Oracle Apps DBA and core Database DBA
• Excellent Experience in Oracle Applications Install/Upgrade, Database Install/Upgrade, Patching, Cloning, Data Migration, RAC and High Availability Setup etc.
• Good knowledge of Oracle EBS security and how it integrates with third party identity management and directory products
• Good knowledge of Oracle EBS integration techniques, Web Services, APIs and how it can integrate with external systems and also participate in SOA
• Good knowledge of Oracle EBS personalization and customization techniques
• Good knowledge of Oracle Business intelligence Applications and its integration with Oracle Applications
• Good knowledge of Oracle Applications High availability and Load Balancing for all the components of the architecture.
• Good Familiarity with Windows, Unix and Linux, shell scripting and OS Administration
• Fair Knowledge of Fusion Middleware
• Fair Knowledge of Disaster Recovery Center requirements and how it can be setup
• Fair Knowledge of Hardware Sizing and popular hardware server from the main hardware vendors
• Fair Knowledge of Mobile technology, RFID and RF Devices
• Fair knowledge of Application Integration Architecture (AIA)
• Strong experience in Presales Consulting: communication, listening, presenting, demonstrating, writing, analysis , sales acumen, proactive and self motivated,
• Understanding of Oracle’s applications portfolio
• Application solution design authority role for large projects
• Understanding of business strategies and executive decision making processes
• Understanding of sales methodologies, processes and disciplines, and the ability to positively contribute towards sales processes,
• Having functional strong solutions knowledge within ERP, CRM and EPM business applications is a plus
• Industries knowledge and experience is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.(English)
• Ability to travel
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
- Apply for this job now
- Contact Aesha Jadhav
- Job Reference Number: AJ/217049/W