- Consistently achieve aggressive monthly revenue targets
- Maintain good customer care and public relations
- Ensuring timely production and delivery
- Management of branches/shops under the unit shop
- Ensuring that the company’s set quality standard is maintained
- Coordinate with the Human Resources Manager in regards to personnel issues
- Able to demonstrate past success in achieving aggressive revenue targets
- Proven success in managing frequent daily and weekly sales
- Organized and able to maintain consistent sales activity reports
- Proven leadership qualities
- Strictly over 30 years and married
Interested candidates should email a detailed CV and salary requirements to [email protected] with the subject line “Supervisors”.
The application deadline is 12th Sept, 2014.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted