Jobs Kenya – Experienced Academic Research Writers
The range of projects to be undertaken include: dissertations, thesis, research papers, research proposals, term papers, book/article/movie reviews, annotated bibliographies, essays (all types), resumes, etc.
- One must have a computer and reliable internet access.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (continuing students with a good grasp of written English will also be considered).
- At least two samples of work previously done.
- One also has to be able to work within given deadlines.
- Excellent English grammar and writing skills
- Self motivated well disciplined and mature person.
- Deadline and target oriented individuals. Should demonstrate a deeper understanding of academic research-writing.
- Should be flexible and ready to work for long hours and at odd times of the day.
- Should demonstrate a deeper understanding of the common academic referencing styles, i.e., APA, MLA, Harvard, and Chicago/Turabian.
- Should demonstrate a deeper understanding of plagiarism and how to avoid it.