Jobs in Kenya – Quality Assurance Career Opportunities jobs in Kenya
Quality Assurance Career Opportunities jobs in Kenya
Quality Assistant Manager – Shop Floor
Our client is looking to recruit a Quality Ass. manager who will be reporting to Quality Manager.
Ensure adherence of specifications and quality procedures at all stages are followed in the production process
General Responsibilities / Duties
Ensure proper guidance & handover for QCs outgoing and incoming and vice versa
Shall be overall responsible for his/her allocated go down
Receiving the status of the products on the machine list all pending quality problem unresolved quality challenges and do follow up with the engineers
Ensuring that all the necessary documents for quality checks are placed and maintained on the machine and QCs personnel are following the procedure as per the system
Do sampling for the finished products (night/day) shift and make a report
Responsible for follow up, closing and keeping records of isolation cards, leakage test, and mold change approval etc
Shall make traceability reports in case of defective products returns
Shall be responsible for the preparation of the periodic mold status review (condition of the mold)
Shall be responsible for record keeping and proper filling of all quality related documents
Ensure the adherence of specifications and quality procedures at all stages are followed in the production process.
Conduct internal training, sensitization and evaluation on effectiveness of training on all the packers on quality and safety related issues.
Participate actively in any technical committees & meetings
Shall control all food safety hazard in their work areas as per our food safety systems Enforce IMS (ISO 9001;2008,ISO 22000 & ISO 14001:2004)systems procedures on area of work
Any other duty as assigned
Skills & Competencies
1. Should posses a degree in Bsc Analytical Chemistry/Bio Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry.
2. Should have 1-2 years work experience in the food safety and/or quality in the food/manufacturing industry.
3. She should be aged between 26 years and above.
4. Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
5. Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and time frames.
6. Capacity to give a fast determination with any decision making situation.
7. Analytic problem solving and effective decision-making.
8. Strong organizational skills.
9. Strong verbal and written skills.
If you meet the above minimum requirements, kindly send your cv to the email below:-
Frank Management Consult Limited
Nyaku House,1st Floor, Argwings Kodhek Road,