Jobs For Human Resource. Head Of HR
Position: Head of Human resources
Company Profile: Our Client is one of the leading FMCG manufactures in the region with four manufacturing divisions.
Scope: The Head of Human resources will be responsible for overseeing HR functions across the four manufacturing divisions and will be handling HR Managers in each Division
Main Purpose of the Job
The main role of HR Department Head is to direct and manage all areas of human resource management
functions to include compensation management; recruitment and selection; internal and external human relations; policy development and interpretation; training and development; workers’ compensation; benefits administration; human resource strategic planning and organizational development.
* Overlook and supervise all human resource activities to include employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, and training and development.
* Supervise and manage the recruitment process: Interview job applicants; review application/resume; evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant’s qualifications.
* Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources.
* Prepare and maintain company salary structure, job documentation, and job evaluation systems. Complete salary survey questionnaires.
* Design and conduct new employee orientations.
* Design and implement appraisal and evaluation systems.
* Manage administration of benefits to employees; serve as liaison between employees and insurance carriers.
* Gain updated information on labor laws in order to resolve labor relation issues.
* Recommend and develop training and development courses.
* Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
* Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
* Recommend, develop and maintain human resource data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
* Develop and recommend HR operating policy and procedural improvements
Dimensions / KPIs
* Effective execution of strategy determined by management.
* Work with/and manage teams to deliver solutions through effective implementation of HR operational policies and procedures.
* Ensure excellent relations with management and employees.
* Drive and ensure delivery of projects with predefined timelines and budget.
* Ensure the optimisation of HR management processes in conjunction with adjacent logistical company processes in order to maximize operational efficiencies.
* Ensure the efficient and effective use of implemented HR policies and procedures.
* Measure the cost and service effectiveness against predetermined benchmarks.
* Ensure complete understanding of Company practices and knowledge of external industry best practices with a focus on continuous improvement.
* Work with management team to enhance overall business strategic direction.
Key Competencies / Skills
* Proven skills in Human Resource management.
* Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
* Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
* Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
* Effective problem-solving and mediation skills.
* Excellent analytical, planning, management and reporting skills.
* Financial management skills e.g., ability to analyze P&L statements, develop operating budgets, forecasting and capital expenditure planning.
* Ability to effectively evaluate current HR practices and procedures and make recommendations for changes.
* Ability to creatively execute against the strategy and drive results; can originate and invent new ways to maximize operational efficiency.
* Effective decision-making skills; can choose a course of action amongst options involving uncertainty or risk.
* Effective change management skills.
* Ability to effectively manage productivity and staff strategically.
* Strong leadership and team building skills.
* Must be autonomous, hands-on, and proactive.
* Must possess unquestionable ethical standards.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management required
* Master’s in Business Administration with HR Option preferred
* Certified Public Secretary (CPS) an added advantage
* IT knowledge required
* Experience in an FMCG company preferable
* Must have experience of handling 5+ business with HR Managers in each business (Group shared services model)
* Should have experience in handling 500 – 2,000 employees
Send CV’s Email: [email protected]