Job Vacancy in Kenya – Operations Manager
Category: Vacancies in Kenya
Posted: Jul 16, 2013
Operations Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya
The employer is seeking to hire energized professional to work as an Operations Manager who will report directly to the CEO.
He/she will be an essential member of the fast-paced, busy and fast growing mid-sized law firm with a strong entrepreneurial culture with over 7 branches across the country delivering variety of different services.
She/he will be responsible for providing the full range of support to the management with a high level of professionalism, tact and discretion.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordination and planning of operational activities within the Law Firm and its subsidiary companies
- Knowledge building and sharing with regard to management of operations, organization and synthesis of lessons learnt/best practices the firm can adopt
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of Law Firm mission specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT, Marketing and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions within the law firm.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, operations systems and controls.
- Develop program budget in coordination with the CEO
- Undergraduate degree in a business related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience (of which at least 4 years in operations management) in a busy service industry, banking industry, research institution, educational institution
- Post graduate degree is added advantage
- Strong decision making, team building and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to contribute as part of a dynamic leadership team
- Ability to multi-task and effectively handle stressful situations
To apply click apply button below and profile yourself before 18th July 2013