Our client is a leading supplier of Office Furniture in Kenya offering furniture design and installation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create CAD drawings for office and home furniture projects.
- Modify designs for special assignments.
- Create manual drawings for the workshop
- Prepare furniture designs efficiently using AutoCAD Software
- Ensure proper detailing of each design to ensure perfect finishes on products
- Execute work in accordance with the Line Manager’s instruction or client brief
- Provide accurate shop drawings and proper installation instructions
- File all drawings related to jobs in their specific folders
- Use and help maintain drawing templates for all projects
- Ensure all material specifications are listed
- Ensure that work areas are kept clean and organized
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
- Minimum of Diploma in Architecture/ Structural Engineering
- Certificate in AutoCAD
- Brilliant AutoCAD and ArchiCAD skills
- At least 1 year experience making designs
- Attach sample design work to your application
- Presentable with good communication skills
Kindly indicate your current/ last salary on your CV