Job in Kenya – Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager Job in Kenya
Reports to: the Managing Consultant:
Our Mission is “to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior Human Capital that create a dramatic business advantage for our clients”.
Engaging in vendor marketing activities through securing partnership with vendors and facilitate vendor and customer relationship building and engagement.
- Sustainable growth of the Group’s business in East Africa
- Market leadership and dominance
- Increased financial turnover and profitability
- Increased technical competence and client service delivery
- Represent company in client – company contracts and networking to secure new business
- Identify business opportunities in East Africa and across various key industries
- Responsible for the implementation of company sales strategies, targets, plans and objectives
- Advice and make regular inputs into the current and future corporate strategy of the organization
- Evaluate the portion of HR solutions obtainable to the company within selected organizations.
- Manage existing client accounts.
- Undertake marketing research and segmentation research.
- Develop a sizeable portfolio of clients from designated industries.
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant fields at all times.
- Qualifying opportunities and advising the clients on the new HR solutions
- Contract and pricing negotiation with the clients and partners.
- Make presentations to clients on Various HR solutions
- Weekly and Monthly reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Social sciences.
- MBA or professional qualification in any area of Marketing or HR will be an added advantage
- Membership in a marketing association will be an added advantage.
- 6 years experience in Business Development, Sales, Account Management or offering HR solutions.
- Proficiency in the techniques, processes and practice of marketing services in the Kenyan Market especially Government
- Strong Business relationship/service skills for client relationship building, solution sales, and securing new businesses
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and numerical skills
- Goal,action and results orientation
- Strong influencing and negotiation skill
- Proactive planning skills