Jade Petroleum Jobs – Tyre Centre Specialist
Category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jun 12, 2013
Jade Petroleum Ltd is an Oil trading and marketing company with operations in Eastern and Central Africa.
We seek to recruit a Tyre Centre Specialist who is required immediately, to be based at our Station in Eldoret.
Position Vacant: Tyre Centre Specialist
- Provide information on tyres and other Services to Customers and therefore push sales in the Tyre Centre.
- Coordinate the work of all staff responsible for providing maintenance and repair services withinthe tyre centre.
- Confer with customers to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as wheel balancing, tyre repairs and wheel alignment.
- Maintain records of work performed and other reports as assigned.
- Establish schedules and methods for providing vehicle maintenance and repair services.
- Make materials and cost estimates of work to be performed.
- Oversee the safety of the service Centre.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to meet set targets.
- Ability to work and coordinate with the entire Service Centre team.
- Atleast 3 to 4 years experience in a busy tyre/ service centre.
- Have experience of modern technology in wheel alignment and balancing.
- Honest and hard working, with high ethical standards.
- A professional course in mechanics is an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record in attainment of targets.
- Highly motivated, energetic, analytical, self-starter, able to work independently.
Only candidates who meet the above minimum criteria should send in their applications.
All applications should be sent to [email protected], and must include current salary (where applicable) and expected salary.