Jacaranda Health Community Health Worker – Team Leader Job in Kenya
Purpose of the Role:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate new ANC client registrations and deliveries within the territory area.
- Work side by side with the Sales coordinator to coordinate and supervise community mobilisers demand creation activities within the territory.
- Develop monthly work plans to ensure smooth operation of community based demand creation activities.
- Support community mobilisers in community mobilization initiatives for new ANC, Reproductive health and MCH services at Jacaranda Health.
- Coordinate the distribution of marketing materials through the community mobilisers.
- Build relationships and foster linkages with local healthcare providers (Dispensaries / Clinics) and community based organizations in support client referrals.
- Establish strong community based referral networks and build the capacity of community mobilisers to act as referral agents to Jacaranda Health hospitals.
- Coordinate regular community mobilisers team meetings within assigned territory.
- Coordinate data collection activities and compilation of community mobilisers’ monthly reports
- Act as the focal person for community engagement activities.
- O Level with D+ and above or its equivalent
- Certificate/Diploma in Community Development or related field is strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of working with low income communities in the peri urban areas
- Active participant within the community with experience in socio-mobilization (preferably at a leadership level).
- Report writing skills with good knowledge of computer use (MS Word, Excel and Power point)
- Good written and spoken English and Swahili with Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Public speaking skills an added advantage.
Submitting the current resume’ and cover letter to [email protected]
Only applicants that have completed the online form as well as submitted their CVs will be considered.