ISP Sales Manager Job in Tanzania
1. Set Objectives
- Meet weekly with the sales team.
- Offer them the coaching, counseling, advice, support, motivation or information they need in order to help them meet their sales objectives.
- Making every effort to maximize both present and long-term sales and gross profits.
- Review their performance and to motivate and stimulate them to even greater achievements.
- Make sure your sales people are doing everything they should be doing to successfully sell your dealership’s products.
- Ensure that the sales floor operations functions smoothly.
- Recruiting, hiring and training your people.
- Developing the best trained, professional sales force possible.
- Constructively handle (or supervise the handling of) all customer complaints related to your department.
- Constantly strive toward continuing professional growth.
- Work to improve your sales skills, managerial skills, business skills and product knowledge.
- Supervise the proper use of the Customer Log by each salesperson.
- Also review the Customer Log for trends that indicate where additional assistance might be needed.
- Assist your sales people in selling by stimulating floor traffic.
- Assist them in the selling process whenever needed.
CVs to be sent to [email protected]
We are only looking for candidate having strong working background with Internet Service Providers companies ONLY.
Others should not apply