Islamic Relief Coverage Job Vacancy Kenya
Posted: Sep 4, 2013
Islamic Relief Coverage Survey Consultant Job in Mandera Kenya
Coverage Survey Consultant
Established in UK in 1984, Islamic Relief is an international NGO seeking to promote sustainable economic and social development by working with local communities in relief and development activities.
We aim to help the needy regardless of race, religion and gender.
IRK is seeking services of a qualified and experienced consultant to carry out Coverage Survey Mandera (North and East) with the aim of evaluating access and coverage of therapeutic programmes using SQUEAC methodology.
- To map out both Point and period coverage of the targeted areas.
- Identify factors affecting the uptake of OTP services in the two districts.
- Develop in collaboration with Islamic Relief and MOH specific recommendations to improve acceptance and coverage of the programme.
- Enhance competencies of Islamic Relief and MOH technical teams in SQUEAC methodology.
Qualifications and Experience of the consultant;
- Degree in Nutrition/ Public Health/ Epidemiology or other relevant technical areas. Advanced degree preferred.
- Extended experience in Coverage surveys using SQUEAC
- (Minimum of 4 surveys at managerial level).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to work in a team.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
For the full Terms of Reference (TOR) please visit IRK websitewww.islamicreliefkenya.org
Interested persons should send a detailed technical and financial proposal to [email protected] by 11th September, 2013.
Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.