IRDO Sister to Sister Intervention Facilitators Jobs in Kisumu Kenya
Sister to Sister Intervention Facilitators
Job Summary: To mobilize and recruit female fisherfolk and facilitate Sister to Sister Intervention, including ensuring effective referrals for biomedical and structural interventions in Bondo/Rarieda sub-counties, Siaya County.
- Be a holder of a Diploma or an equivalent Certificate in Counseling, Social Sciences or health related field from a recognized institution
- Preferably should have a counseling background – should be a health care provider such as:
- HTC Counselor (NASCOP recognized certification a must), Health Educator, Nurse, Social Worker, Community Health Worker etc
- Possess foundational facilitation skills (have to be experienced in working with HIV and AIDS)
- Added value- holds a certificate by NASCOP (HTC, PMTCT, EBI’s related – PWP, HCBF, FMP!, HC-2 etc)
- Has experience working with and/or providing services to women in the target group through primary health care facilities
- Has experience working one-on one with women at risk for STDIs and HIV
- Ability to show care , compassion and empathy for clients
- Ability to identify and recruit clients for the intervention
The Human Resources Manager,
Impact Research and Development Organization,
NB: Online/E-mail applications will not be accepted.