IRDO Resource Mobilization Coordinator Job in Kisumu Kenya
Following the development of its second Strategic & Development Plan (2013-2017), IRDO is looking for a Resource Mobilization Coordinator to take lead in raising resources required to achieve the five strategic goals.
- Lead IRDO in the diversification of its sources of income to support its operations.
- Lead in the coordination of preparation and submission of project proposals.
- Lead in the identification of funding opportunities and support key staff in the preparation and submission of proposals.
- Carry out donor mapping, research, situational analysis of donors to understand their priorities, requirements and preferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social/Behavioural Sciences, Development Studies, Community Health and any other related fields. Holders of Masters degree have an added advantage.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of international and national donors, foundations, charities, embassies, corporates etc.
- At least 3 years experience and proven track record of generating income from international and national donors, foundations, charities, embassies, corporates etc.
- Demonstrable experience in planning, writing, reviewing, submitting project proposals, applications and concept notes to potential donors.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint.
Impact Research and Development Organization
P. O. Box 9171 – 40141