Intracom Sales & Marketing Manager Job Vacancy
Duties and responsibilities of this work function will include:
- Set objectives, goals and targets that pre-sales engineers will be required to reach at the end of each week, month and year or on quota basis.
- Establish plans, and strategies on how to achieve the current sales dimensions and forecasted sales.
- Monitor each sales engineer’s daily performance and comparing it with the set objectives through coaching, counselling, advising, supporting, motivation or offering information they need in order to help them meet their targets.
- Control and review solutions offered to clients to ensure they comply with the needs of the clients.
- Working with the HR department to recruit, hire and train new sales representatives/engineers.
- Constructively handling all customer complaints related to the sales department and supervising sales team’s efforts.
- Working with the sales team to develop strategies that will maintain and improve the company’s product in the market share.
- Continuously train and inducting the sales team in areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Reviewing daily, weekly, monthly and annual expenses as well as recommends the appropriate and competitive economies of scale.
- Ensure the Finance department is given accurate information for billing when required.
- Determining the pricing points that will keep the company’s product competitive in the share market.
- Marketing and planning on the appropriate advertising direction and overall company strategies.
- Meeting Clients on behalf of the directors of the company.
- Carry out other duties/tasks outside normal routines but within the overall scope of the job during emergencies deemed necessary.
Reports to the CEO and is in charge of managing the sales team: Pre-sales Engineers.
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT related field from a recognized University under the required registered charter. (MBA in Business or IT related field is an added advantage).
- Have adequate skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and have a passion for working in highly collaborative environments.
- Self-motivated and willing to take on responsibility with minimal training and supervision.
The following is the expertise the individual should have:
- 5+ years of experience in sales management in high-tech companies.
- Hands on experience with enterprise software solutions used in high-tech and complex organizations.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment.
The following are the additional skill that an individual should possess:
- Demonstrable ability to interact with and sell IT solutions to the relevant clientele.
- Ability to interact and understand roles to be played in; Telecommunication, Business Intelligence, Cyber Security and Network management.
- Ability to handle multiple projects under limited time and resources.
- Detailed and results-oriented and have strong knowledge of developing, implementing and managing existing systems in use.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.