Internship Opportunities with CAP YEI in Nairobi, Kenya
About the position
Interns will be fully involved in the work programme of the unit relevant to their studies under the supervision of a responsible staff member.
Interns are expected to contribute their skills, knowledge and competencies while acquiring supplemental training in their areas of specialization but are not full-time employees.
They are not substitutes for full-time staff. Internships are normally offered for a period of three months. An intern will be required to work for five (5) days per week.
We are offering internship opportunities in the following fields;
- Field research
- Project management
- Placement networking
- Human Resources
- Website development
- Business Development
- Information Technology
- Management Information Systems
- Video editing and production
- Life skills and e – learning
- Social work, community mobilization and outreach
- Curriculum development
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Documentation and content development
- Proposal Writing
- Applicants must, at a minimum, be enrolled in a recognized undergraduate programme.
- Applicants should be well-organized, self-motivated and reliable.
- Basic computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office, Internet applications) are required.
- Interns must be self-driven who can work with minimal Supervision
- Applicants should send their applications via email directly to [email protected] by 10th February 2014
- Applicants should submit an application letter explaining their interest in working with CAP YEI which must be pasted in the body of email.
- A CV detailing education, work experience and any other relevant technical skills should be attached.
- In addition, a supporting letter from the Applicant’s institution will be required.
- Interns are required to select the field they are interested in and quote the name of the field you are applying for in both the subject of the email and the application letter.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.