A growing Human Resource firm seeks to retain the services of aHuman Resource Intern.
The company’s focus is to become a major industry player within a few years.
We intend to serve customers within Kenya and grow into the East African region.
As part of our growth plan, we are seeking a self driven, organized, experienced and ambitious individual to join our team.
We seek to hire an entry level HR Intern to assist in basic administration and human resource responsibilities.
The internship is three months long with a possibility of an additional three month extension.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining detailed records on prospective job-seekers and ensuring the Candidate Profile database is accurately updated.
- Inputting and updating client contact details in a Client Contact databank, and generating weekly reports on the same.
- Sourcing candidates, conducting phone interviews, scheduling interviews, and administering selection procedures for qualified candidates.
- Creating and processing rejection letters for interviewed candidates.
- Writing effective Curriculum Vitaes and Cover Letters.
- Making, receiving and recording appointments and follow ups on behalf of management.
- Filing and maintaining company petty cash records.
- Tracking and replenishing office stationery as directed by management.
- Ensure top standards of neatness and presentation of the office at all times.
- Running short errands such as banking, making VAT payments etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent writing skills, prolific writer with good reporting skills.
- Detail oriented, for accurate data entry.
- Good client relations.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Must possess a HR Diploma
- Prior experience as an Intern will be an added advantage
- Good computer skills, particularly in MS Word and Excel
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their CV and application letter to [email protected] before Saturday, September 6th, 2014.