International Health Specialist Jobs in Kenya
Compassion International Field Based Partnership Facilitators and Health Specialist Jobs in Kenya
The Held based Partnership Facilitator is the key link in the relationship with the local church and is responsible for building effective partnership relationships characterized by mutual respect, trust and service.
- Acts as the church partner’s primary liaison with Compassion; provides consultation and technical advice to the church partner on how to accomplish child development and sponsor/donor outcomes.
- Capacity building of local church partner.
- Identifies partner training and consultancy needs, and mobilizes the relevant departments and external resources to provide the necessary support services.
- Monitor, evaluate and reports on core programs implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Development; Community Development or Child Development.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with rural and urban communities.
- Ability to travel domestically and be away from home for up to two weeks at time.
- Available as subject matter resource person to staff and other stakeholders.
- Supports the development and implementation of physical development and health curriculum for core programs.
- Participates in the design and utilization of Monitoring and Evaluation Process for physical development outcomes.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders and analyzes reports and epidemiological trends.
- Delivers learning opportunities within the health specialization.
- Delivers training on different platforms/blended learning to mid-to-large group events.
- Makes regular field visits to Implementing Church Partners to support physical development outcomes.
- Master’s level degree, or equivalent in Human medicine, Nursing, Public Health or Clinical medicine.
- Three years experience in primary and preventative health care field.
- Knowledge in Community Health, Nutrition, Research or Clinical Psychology is an added advantage.