Internal Auditor Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 13, 2013
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a sound audit manual detailing audit practices, procedures and standards.
- Plan and execute operational, information system and other investigative audits.
- Monitor compliance with the law, the regulations, policies and procedures with respect to the Sacco’s operations in the course of discharge of its mandate.
- Appraise the effectiveness and efficiency of financial, information systems and administrative controls.
- Monitor status of the implementation of approved audit recommendations.
- Develop risk and compliance framework on the Sacco’s overall risk management strategies and annual work plans.
- Undertake risk assessment and make necessary recommendations.
- Train and create awareness throughout the organization on risk identification and management.
- Coordinate the activities of the Sacco’s Audit Committee in consultation with the office of the Manager.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field.
- A recognized professional qualification: CPA K/ ACCA or IIA.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a busy audit environment
- Must have at least 1 year work experience with a SACCO
- Must have good working knowledge of accounting packages and auditing record keeping systems
- Must have knowledge of audit procedures, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods involved in conducting audits
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
If you have met the above requirements send your cover letter and application to [email protected] on or before 15th December 2013.