Insurance Sales Representative Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 19, 2014
An insurance firm is seeking to recruit a Sales Representative to support business growth and expansion.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sell insurance policies to potential clients.
- Assist corporate clients to select the most appropriate policies for health, life, and properties.
- Sell policies that protect businesses from financial loss resulting from automobile accidents, fire, theft and other events that can damage property.
- Offer health insurance policies that cover the costs of medical care and loss of income due to illness or injury.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risk.
- Seek out leads and new clients.
- Maintain reports and records of insurance policies.
- Match insurance policies for clients with the companies that offer the best rates and coverage.
- Obtain price quotes and process applications
- Maintain regular contact with clients.
- Answer questions and make changes to existing policies.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Degree/Diploma holder
- At least one year experience in insurance sales
- Excellent selling skills – prospecting, meeting sales goals, client relationships, product knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills – able to clearly present product and service information to clients
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP) an added advantage
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on or before 21st March 2014 athttp://goo.gl/T8sryH
CVs WITHOUT salary requirements will NOT be considered