Inoorero University Driver / Office Assistant Kenyan Vacancy
IU wishes to recruit a mature, committed and self driven individual for the position of a Driver and Office Assistant:
Purpose of the Job:
Provision of effective driving services as directed by the University
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Drive university personnel and students to various destination as assigned
* Ensure compliance with traffic regulations and code
* Collect and deliver material to required destinations and as per approved procedures
* Ensure safety of passengers/goods in the vehicle and other university goods/property in possession
* Ensure valid road taxes and licences for vehicle
* Maintain cleanliness and mechanical soundness of University vehicle for image positioning and continued service provision.
* Deliver mails and parcels as assigned and instructed.
* Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
* KCSE or its equivalent
* Valid Driving License (ABCE)
* 5 Years of driving experience
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Proactive, initiative and good networking skills
How to Apply
You may apply by emailing your CV and application letter to[email protected] by 13 January 2012
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
IU is an equal opportunity employer.