Infrastructure Projects Technical Experts Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 20, 2014
Technical Experts – Infrastructure Projects
We are currently updating our database of technical experts / consultants in the following technical and functional areas relating to infrastructure projects.
- Electrical Engineers – High Voltage Transmission & Substations Design
- Civil Engineers – Water Projects / Roads Projects
- Renewable Energy (Wind, Solar, Coal, Oil) Experts
- Contracts Management
- Quantity Surveyors
- Urban Design and Planning
Interested applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Postgraduate qualification in Engineering or any field related to area of expertise
- A minimum of 8 years consultancy experience in the specific field
- Experience in working with government agencies and International humanitarian agencies (UN, USAID, DFID, EU, WORLD BANK etc) will be a plus
- Excellent facilitation and Training Skills
- Ability to work independently (including home-based option) and deliver results within strict timelines
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent oral presentation skills
- Ability to mobilise and work with dynamic teams
- Ability to adopt to complex environments/ Projects in the shortest time possible
- Team Player
- Proven Ability to easily integrate with project stakeholders from both the private and public sector organizations (e.g. GoK Ministry officials etc)
Interested persons to send a cover letter and current CV to [email protected] or apply online by clicking here so as to reach not later than 5pm on Friday January 31st 2014.
The CV should provide day-time telephone contact and a reliable e-mail address.
Applicants will be screened prior to pre-qualification.
The pre-qualification exercise is an in-house pro-active measure intended to speed up the process of contracting consultants for provision of services as guided by clients.
The applicants that will be pre-qualified will be included in a database and will be considered for engagement in several upcoming assignments.
For successful applicants, consultancy fees shall be agreed upon during negotiations.
We pride ourselves as equal opportunity employer.
Due to high volume of applications we are likely to receive, we are sorry that only successful applicants will be contacted.
No phone calls please.