Infrastructure Practice Director Job in Kenya
- Lead the team and drive the architecture, build, testing, and ongoing development of the product
- Build the foundation for all development (e.g., set-up development and testing environments, configure testing software, etc.)
- Design and lead an organized, effective, and maximally thorough QA program
- Conceive, assess and develop the technology vision
- Design and implement the back-end
- Provide technical design and frameworks for performance optimization, scalability, security, and reusability
- Resolve production problems and software release issues; including performance and functionality issues
- Collaborate with marketing, business development, account management, and operations to ensure the delivered product meets the needs of the end user
- Adhere to best practices in agile software development and coding standards; institute change when necessary and appropriate
- Perform code and database design reviews
- Evaluate integrating with third-party solutions versus building in-house software to meet business needs for platform enhancement.
- Responsible for establishing operating procedures, work assignments, planning, and all project management activities.
- Engineering / Computer Science – Graduate / Post Graduate from a reputable institution
- OEM certifications: Advanced Microsoft, HP, IBM, Cisco certifications mandatory
- Should possess hands on ICT experience and certifications will be added advantage
- Industry certifications like ITIL, PMP will be added advantage
- Overall 10 years of experience in the ICT industry with minimum 8 years of experience in Technical Management.
- Experience in building and managing technical teams and managing customer projects
- Desired Skill:
- Project Management, experience in multiple implementations.
- General Manager (Uganda and Namibia)
Techno Brain is looking for a high-performing Country General Manager to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The incumbent will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve the financial targets in the country.
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide leadership to the organization in strategizing, planning and expanding operations in the country.
- Understand country-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift strategic business direction of accounts.
- Develop strategy for overall business development.
- Coordinate with various regulatory bodies on local policies/guidelines, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Develop leads, actively target and follow up clients, identify and prioritize profitable business opportunities in liaison and with the support of the Corporate.
- Work closely with several Solution Practices to align company products and solutions to assigned territory and accounts.
- Manage and oversee the Operations of sales, delivery including all support functions.
- Deliver overall operational efficiencies by developing relationships with partners,managing all clients.
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- To build capacity of work force in the areas of Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Account Management and Project Management.
- Represent company at meetings to promote services.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- 15+ years of successful sales experience in IT consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing Regional or Country operations, sales and sales force of 10+ people in team
- Deep understanding of IT Solution sales working with teams from Product Development, Implementation Services and Finance
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- MBA/BS degree or equivalent