IIRR Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Kenya
IIRR Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Job in Kenya
Main Role and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate all the M&E activities of the Africa Regional Center
- Ensure that the IIRR-Africa MIS systems is developed/updated and effectively functioning
- lead in the design, development and facilitation of participatory monitoring and evaluation trainings, systems reviews, studies, assessment and audits
- Contribute to the development of IIRR Africa’s project/program proposals to donors:
- Lead in the facilitation of organizational and program/project learning of lessons, innovations and best practices.
- Lead in the recruitments, supervision, support and appraisal of M&E consultants engaged by IIRR Africa.
- Lead in the design, facilitation and evaluation of the IIRR-Africa Participatory Planning Monitoring and Evaluation (PPME) training courses ensuring that the content and delivery methods are well researched, innovative and exceed the expectations of clients.
- Ensure the effective and efficient management of M&E budgets for IIRR-Africa and specific donor funded projects.
- Provide back up support to program functions and IIRR-Africa senior management as needed.
- Education to a Masters degree in Economics/Social Sciences/ Development Economics or any other relevant field.
- At least 7 years similar experience in a reputable organization.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and presentation skills.
- Sound understanding of program/project development and management cycle
- Familiarity with latest models for conducting both qualitative and quantitative research/ assessments/evaluations
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Commitment to the realization of team goals/results/targets.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and to beat deadlines.
- Competent in the use of email, Internet and computer packages such as Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel as well as other advanced data analysis software such as SPSS and EPI Info.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent rapport building, networking and relationship management experience.
- Ability to facilitate, maintain and manage goo d working relationships internally & externally.
- Entrepreneurial drive, passion, and ability to help share the organization’s marketing strategy.
- Ability to set priorities between competing demands for resources.
- Manage own tasks and priorities effectively and with minimal supervision.
Interested candidates are to apply by email with an up to date CV and cover letter including contacts of 3 referees, current and expected remuneration package.
Regional Human Resource and Administration Officer,
International Institute for Rural Reconstruction,
Africa Regional Center, P. O. Box 66873-00800,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.